ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF SATISFACTION, EMOTIONAL BONDING AND BRAND TRUST ON CONSUMER LOYALTY OF LIP SERUM ESENSES PRODUCTS IN BEAUTY STORE PETISAH MARKET

Annisa Sanny, Muhammad Toyib Daulay

Abstract


 This study is to analyze the effect of satisfaction, emotional bonding and brand trust on consumer loyalty for Lip Serum Esenses  , where consumers find it difficult to get products that are often out of stock at sales outlets. Furthermore, the data obtained from the distribution of questionnaires or questionnaires from 90 respondents. The model used is Multiple Linear Regression and processed using SPSS version 22.0. The results of the analysis using the coefficient of determination show that 56.9% of customer loyalty can be obtained and explained by satisfaction, emotional attachment and brand trust. While the remaining 43.1% is explained by other variables not included in this study.


Keywords


Effect of Satisfaction, Emotional Bonding, Brand Trust

Full Text:

PDF

References


Kotler, Philip and Gary Armstrong, 2012. Principles Of Marketing, Issue 14, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall Published.

[ 2 Kotler , Philip. 2011. Marketing Management in Indonesia: Analysis, Planning ,. Implementation and Control. Jakarta: Publisher Salemba Empat. S.Betha.]

Ishak, A., and Luthfi, Z. 2011. The Effect of Satisfaction and Consumer Trust on Loyalty: A Study on the Mediation Role of Switching Costs, Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 15. No. 1, January 2011.

Pakpahan, Manuntun. 2016. Marketing Management. Medan: Cita Pustaka Media

Sunyoto, Danang. 2013. Fundamentals of Marketing Management. Yogyakarta: CAPS




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24114/jcrs.v6i2.33395

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 87 times
PDF - 61 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Annisa Sanny, Muhammad Toyib Daulay

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

p-ISSN: 2549-1849

e-ISSN: 2549-3434

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.