Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Karyawan

Abdul Latief, Koko Pribadi, Mummah Rizqi Zati

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of occupational safety and health on employee performance. The sample in this study amounted to 86 respondents. The data used are primary data analyzed using multiple linear regression equations, hypothesis testing (t test and F test) and the coefficient of determination (R2). The results of the study obtained Y = 2,247 + 0,443X1 + 0,445X2. Constants of 2,247 were performance before being influenced by occupational safety and health variables. The regression coefficient is 0.443X1, indicating that work safety has a positive effect on performance. The regression coefficient is 0.445X2, indicating that occupational health has a positive effect on performance. The result of the safety t test is tcount> ttable (2.086> 1.988), it can be stated that statistically the safety variable has a significant effect on performance. The results of the health t test tcount> t table (2.106> 1.988), it can be stated that statistically the health variables have a significant effect on performance. F test results, Fcount> Ftable (62,043> 3,11), it can be stated statistically the variables of occupational health and safety have a significant effect on performance. The test results of the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.599 or 59.9% of the variables of occupational health and safety affect employee performance and the remaining 40.1% is influenced by other variables not examined.


Keywords


Work Safety, Occupational Health, Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Aji, J,V,M, Musadieq, M.A. dan Prasetya, A, (2014). Pengaruh Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Karyawan Bagian Produksi PT. Inti Luhur Fuja Abadi Beji Pasuruan). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, Vol. 5, No.2, Hal 1-6.

Ghozali, I, (2013). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 21 Update PLS Regresi, Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Mangkunegara, A.P, (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Marwansyah, (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Merysa, A, Utami, H.N. dan Prasetya, A, (2014). Pengaruh Keselamatan dan kesehatan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Karyawan Bagian Produksi PT. International Power Mitsui Operation and Maintenance Indonesia (IPMOMI) Paiton), Jurnal Adminsitrasi Bisnis, Vol. 9, No. 1,: 1-9.

Noor, J, (2014). Analisis Data Penelitian Ekonomi dan Manajemen. Jakarta: Grasindo

Rivai, E & Sagala, E. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo.

Sedarmayanti. (2011) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil. Bandung: PT. Refika Aditama.

Simamora, H. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: STIE YPKN.

Sugiyono. (2010). Statistik untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Suwatno dan Priansa, J. (2011) Manajemen SDM dalam Organisasi Publik dan Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24114/jupiis.v10i2.11137

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.24114/jupiis.v10i2.11137.g10189

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 JUPIIS: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU-ILMU SOSIAL

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

JUPIIS: Jurnal Pendidikan Ilmu-ilmu Sosial

Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Universitas Negeri Medan
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License