Analisis Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional dan Kecerdasan Spiritual Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum Tirta Peusada

Syardiansah Syardiansah, Afriadi Afriadi, Muhammad Nur Daud

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of emotional Quotient and spiritual Quotient on employee performance at PDAM Tirta Peusada, East Aceh Regency. The number of samples in this study is 65 respondents using non-probability sampling technique that is saturated sampling. Data analysis method used is multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination. The regression equation obtained is K = 2.138 + 0.442X1 + 0.218X2. The results of this study explain that emotional Quotient and spiritual Quotient have a significant effect on employee performance at PDAM Tirta Peusada, East Aceh District, where from the results of the t test, the value of t sig is obtained. emotional Quotient variable is 0.018 <0.05, and spiritual Quotient variable is 0.033 <0.05. Emotional Quotient and spiritual Quotient simultaneously have a significant effect on employee performance at PDAM Tirta Peusada, East Aceh Regency, where the F test results obtained t sig values. 0.011 <0.05. From the analysis of the coefficient of determination, it is known that emotional Quotient and spiritual Quotient affect employee performance at PDAM Tirta Peusada Aceh Timur by 47.2%, while the remaining 52.8% is influenced by other variables outside this research model.

Keywords


Emotional Quotient, Spritual Quotient, Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ardianto, E. (2011). Metodologi Penelitian untuk Public Relations: Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Bandung: Simbiosa Rekatama Media.

Buzan, T. (2007). Sepuluh Cara Jadi Orang Yang Cerdas Spiritual. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Fahmi, I. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Aplikasi). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Goleman, D. (2007). Emotional Intelligence. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka.

Kasmir. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Teori dan Praktik. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Mangkunegara, A.P. (2011). Sumber Daya Manusia perusahaan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mulyana, D. (2008). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Rosdakarya

Nggermanto, A. (2007). Quantum Quotient: Kecerdasan Quantum. Bandung: Multi Intelegence Centre.

Patton, P. (2009). Emotional Intelegence (EQ), Pengembangan Sukses Lebih Bermakna. Jakarta: Mitra Media.

Shapiro, E.L. (2007). Mengajarkan Emotional Intelligence Pada Anak. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Sugiyono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Yani, M. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.

Zohar, D & Marshall, I. (2008). SC Memberdayakan SQ di Dunia Bisnis. Bandung: Mizan.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24114/jupiis.v10i2.11142

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.24114/jupiis.v10i2.11142.g10190

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 JUPIIS: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU-ILMU SOSIAL

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

JUPIIS: Jurnal Pendidikan Ilmu-ilmu Sosial

Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Universitas Negeri Medan
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License