THE INFLUENCE OF CHASE METHOD AND TEAM BASE PROJECT-BASED LEARNING MODELS ON LEARNING OUTCOMES IN BASIC PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY CONCEPTS COURSES PGSD FIP UNIMED STUDENTS

Suyit Ratno, Andri Kristianto Sitanggang

Abstract


This research aims to determine whether there is an influence of the Chase method and Team Base Project-based learning model on learning outcomes in the basic physics and chemistry concepts course of PGSD FIP UNIMED students. The research method used is a quantitative research method with a type of correlation research. The research population is all PGSD FIP UNIMED students in the second semester of the 2021/2022 academic year. The sample taken was 42 students using purposive sampling data collection techniques. The data in this study were obtained through a learning outcomes test. The test results used have been tested for validity and reliability. Meanwhile, the data analysis technique used is correlation. From the calculation results obtained t count is 56.414, then the result is compared with t table at a significance level of 5% which is 2.018. This shows that t count > t table which means that there is an influence of the Chase method and Team Base Project-based learning model on learning outcomes in the basic physics and chemistry concepts course of PGSD FIP UNIMED students. Meanwhile, the use of the Chase method and Team Base Project-based learning model contributed 98.8% to learning outcomes in the basic concepts of physics and chemistry courses of  PGSD FIP UNIMED students, while the remaining 1.2% was influenced by other factors.

Keywords


Chase Method and Team Base Project, Learning Outcomes, Basic concepts of Physics and Chemistry

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ananda, L.J. Fahrur Rozi, F. Akden Simanihuruk, A. Elvi Mailani, E. 2017. Implementasi Model Pembelajaran Berbasis Masalah (Problem- Based Learning) Dengan Pendekatan Saintifik Untuk Meningkatkan Higher Order Thinking Skills Pada Mahasiswa Prodi Pgsd Fip Unimed. SEJ (School Education Journal), 7(4), 434-443.

Ananda, L.J. & Mailani, E. 2018. Learning Model Based On Problems With Saintific Approach To Improve Students’ Higher Order Thinking Skills. Biodidaktika: Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya, 13(1), 12-27.

Anggraeni, L. 2012. Penerapan Metode Studi Kasus Dalam UpayaMeningkatkan Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis MahasiswaPada Mata Kuliah Hubungan Internasional. Media Komunikasi FIS, 11(1), 181-195.

Mailani, E. & Humairah, E. 2019. Pengaruh Media Visual Tiga Dimensi Terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika Siswa Kelas V Sd Negeri 101772 Tanjung Selamat Tahun Ajaran 2018/2019. Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Dasar Universitas Negeri Medan, 1(4), 121-131.

Ratno, S & Elissa, R. A. 2021. Pengaruh Media Sosial Whatsapp terhadap kinerja guru di masa pandemi Covid-19. SEJ(School Education Journal), 11(4) 356-361.

Rosidah, C.T. & Pramulia, P. 2021. Team Based Projectdan Case MethodSebagai Strategi Pengembangan Keterampilan Mengembangkan Pembelajaran Mahasiswa. Jurnal Kajian Pendidikan dan Pengajaran, 7(2), 245-251.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sunardi, & Hasanuddin. 2019. Pengembangan Employability Skill Mahasiswa Vokasi Melalui Pembelajaran Stem-Project Based Learning. SemanTECH, 3(4), 210–21.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24114/sejpgsd.v12i2.35595

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 219 times
PDF - 129 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


School Education Journal PGSD FIP UNIMED

Creative Commons License

School Education Journal PGSD FIP UNIMED is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.