PENGARUH MEDIA SOSIAL WHATSAPP TERHADAP KINERJA GURU DI MASA PANDEMI COVID-19

Suyit Ratno, Rizki Aulia Elissa

Abstract


This research aims to determine whether the use of WhatsApp social media during the Covid19 pandemic has an effect on teacher performance at UPT SPF SD Negeri 101877 Tanjung Morawa. The research method is a correlational research method. The subjects of this study were teachers at UPT SPF SD Negeri 101877 Tanjung Morawa in 2020/2021. The research sample was 20 teachers using the population research method. Data from this survey was collected through a questionnaire. The questionnaire used was tested for validity and reliability. While the data analysis method used is product moment correlation. Based on the calculation results obtained r count of 9.566, and these results are compared with r table at a significance level of 5% (2.086). This means that the use of WhatsApp social media affects the performance of teachers  UPT SPF SD Negeri 101877 Tanjung Morawa  during the covid19 pandemic. Meanwhile, the use of WhatsApp accounted for 69.1% of teacher performance, with the remaining 30.9% influenced by other factors.

Keywords: WhatsApp social media, teacher performance, covid19 pandemic


Full Text:

PDF

References


Amelia, K. 2017. Pengaruh media jejaring sosial facebook terhadap kinerja Guru di madrasah aliyah negeri 1 bukittinggi. Riau: Jurnal Ilmu Komputer dan Bisnis, 8(1), 1881-1889

Elianur, C. 2017. Pemanfaatan aplikasi whatsapp sebagai sarana diskusi antara pengawas dan guru pendidikan agama Islam. Jurnal As-Salam, 1(2), 1–14.

Kusuma, J. W., & Hamidah, H. 2020. Perbandingan Hasil Belajar Matematika Dengan Penggunaan Platform Whatsapp Group Dan Webinar Zoom Dalam Pembelajaran Jarak Jauh Pada Masa Pandemik Covid 19. JIPMat, 5(1). https://doi.org/10.26877/jipmat.v5i1.5942

Hidayatullah Pangestika, N. L. 2018. Pengaruh pemanfaatan media sosial whatsapp terhadap penyebaran informasi pembelajaran di SMA Negeri 5 Depok. Jakarta: FITK UIN Syarif Jakarta

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan R&D. Alfabeta

Suryadi, E., Ginanjar, M. H., & Priyatna, M. 2018. Penggunaan sosial media whatsapp pengaruhnya terhadap disiplin belajar peserta didik pada mata pelajaran pendidikan agama Islam (Studi kasus di SMK Analis Kimia YKPI Bogor). Edukasi Islami: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, 7(01), 1–22.

Yensy, N. A. 2020. Efektifitas pembelajaran statistika matematika melalui media whatsapp group ditinjau dari hasil belajar mahasiswa (masa pandemik Covid 19). Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Raflesia, 05(02), 65–74. https://ejournal.unib.ac.id/index.php/jpmr

Zahroh, F. 2021. Pengaruh penggunaan media sosial whatsapp terhadap motivasi belajar siswa kelas IV SDN Pakong 1 Pamekasan di masa pandemi covid-19. Madura: Edukasi Tematik: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar, 2 (1), 12-21.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24114/sejpgsd.v11i4.31184

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 112 times
PDF - 90 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


School Education Journal PGSD FIP UNIMED

Creative Commons License
SEJ (School Education Journal PGSD FIP UNIMED) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.